Friday, September 12, 2008

If she can, why dont you normal people?



This picture tells you everything. If South African athlete Natalie du Toit can compete in Paralympiad Olympic, i believe she deserves 'normal' people respect. And also everyone respect. She is acceptable talent that is holder of olympic gold medal and also world record in Paralympiad Olympic.
I would want to compare this with our Malaysian athlete which i see get everything they want, in term of infrastructure, allowance, bonus, sponsors, moral support. I think they should give more than what this all paralympiad athlete can give to themselves and to their country. The satisfaction, the determination to win is about yourself and your own self believe.
Lets take this picture as an example. If they can do, why not we? I am talking with no harrasment to this disable people. I have a lot of respect on them and i think we (Malaysian) should pay more attention to them. Give our disable athlete more opportunity and bonus if they could win something. I dont hear anything about 1 million when Malaysian paralympiad goes to Olympic. This scene should be change. I hope for the best for Malaysian sports.

No comments: