Friday, September 5, 2008

Hockey: Aussie rescinds on offer to help Malaysian strikers

I copy the title from thestar.com.my because i think along this weekdays i've searched for a good topic to discuss or blogging in here. But yet i couldn't find one, but when i read this it straight away goes to my mind. When the idea is there, i opened up my blog and go for new entry. So here it is...

I am not a hockey player nor a top fans of that sport. Indeed, i am proud to myself because i am not left out far away from hockey world. I just love sports, any of it is just my pleasure. In myself, there is a need to get update about everything and in hockey, i sometimes take a glance of look at our national hockey news. I've also been to National Bukit Jalil Hockey Stadium few times to watch our national squad matches. Remembering the old days of our national hockey, there was a lot of name can be recall as a great hero, players like Mirnawan Nawawi, Nor Saiful Zaini, S.Kuhan, Chua Boon Huat, Gavin Fernandez, K.Keevan Raj and many more. There are all a legend in Malaysian Hockey. Every kids used them as an idol for their growth in hockey plays.

After i read the news in thestar.com.my, i ask myself. What had happened to our national hockey team? A team that used to be top 10 in the world. Once upon a time, we can beat Korea, Pakistan, Holland and many giants in hockey world. But nowadays no more sensational stuff about hockey, no more players name can be remember easily. Yes, few years back there was national player in Germany hockey league and other. To be honest, i dont see the fruity in one player that can change a team. If one or two players playing abroad, that doesnt mean good for national team. Yes, the person could be grow better but how do they help the team and their team mates in hockey field is all that matters.

Basically, i disagree to the propose of to take foreign player to teach our player. Thats just waste of money. We have our legend that maybe even better than them. I am happy to know that Australian forward refuse to come. We dont need to seek advice or help from others. What we need to do is to look deeper into our Malaysian. Malaysia Boleh!

No comments: